Friday 25 May 2012

Hmm: And baby makes three

The GOTH and I are pretty confident people. We figured when we want to have a kid, the kid will happen. Obviously, not a lot of people supported this ideology of ours. So feeling like we were at the losing side of this debate, we started our baby quest.

When I got knocked up the very next month, lets just say it wasnt a movie moment where me and GOTH would hug and tear up with joy. It took a while for this to sink in. In my third month, GOTH was still using "IF my wife is pregnant"...

Honestly, I was never into kids. I do not understand the little creatures. Surprisingly, GOTH seems to enjoy them. Here are two incidences. 

Incident one: There was a couple walking down the street towards me and GOTH. One walking a puppy and the other pushing a baby stroller. We melted at the sight. When I saw where his eyes were, I quickly turned my head to the baby and nodded at his cooing.

Incident two: We visited a friend's newborn baby. He leaned over the cot and baby talked for at least 20 mins. I spent 3 minutes staring at the baby and went on to play with the dog.

So you can imagine how freaked out I was when lil' muachi came out wailing before our first year anniversary. Our lives have never been the same since. 

But these days, my heart melts everytime I see my lil' muachi...



No comments:

Post a Comment