Tuesday 12 June 2012

hmm: sick bub

When a person who is under the weather comes to me, I would hear what his or her symptoms are, nod in sympathy and tell the person to take care. 

When my lil' muachi falls sick, nothing else matters until she feels better. 


It is heart wrenching :(

Now I understand how it feels to be a parent and what it means when they say "I wish it was me instead"

I know all bubs will somehow be victims of the common cold or fever or even scratches here and there. But when your bub hurts herself, she is an extension of yourself and any pain she feels, you feel double.

I don't know if this is how it is with everyone. But for me, as much as I know I have to let lil' muachi experience some nicks and bruises, I want so much to wrap her in bubble wrap before exposing her to the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment