Wednesday 13 June 2012

hmm: Ma-ma vs Da-da

It's always a race when it comes to the bub's first words. The first parent the bub calls will be hailed the winner for always between the two. Obviously, there is no reasoning behind this.

Lil' muachi's first word was "Hi". That's what I heard anyways.

Then came the second one.. "Da-da" 

Like any sane parent, I tried to hide that from GOTH. 

But she said it loud and clear one day when we were both in the living room. Lil' muachi made sure that there were also some other witnesses present.

I have since resorted to the fact that GOTH is officially the first parent she called. Now everyone in the household is encouraging her to say Mama.  

I looked at her one day and said "say Mama" 
She stared at me and said "dada" 
I said "mama". 
"dada"
I said "mama ma ma mamaaa"
She paused and said ...
"Pa Pa"

This child was placed on earth to torment me.

2 comments:

  1. Haha... she spices up your life! Good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is now saying naa naaa... I tell ya.. soon..very very soon...

    ReplyDelete