Wednesday 26 September 2012

Chomps: MacLaren's Restaurant & Pub

I was at MacLaren's for dinner about a week back. I rarely travel to Damansara Perdana as it is  a wee bit further from where I live. But my sis got some vouchers and so we headed there one fine night (which turned out to be a celebration for my birthday! ~Thanks sis~)



We were getting quite comfortable sitting outside until the mozzies decided to feast on us. Good thing the only smoker sitting indoors left around the same time. 




The food there is A-MAZING. If you are a fan of oxtail soup, try it. Their specialty is their pies. Super yummy. Their fries are delicious (I'm now their big fan). I was so wrapped up with their food that I totally forgot to take any pictures. But there are already reviews made by others on the net. So just go google. 



LMM Advice: The place is not exactly kid friendly. Outdoor: Mozzies. Indoor: Smokers. 
They have baby chairs which we did not use (as we were not aware of its existence). However, the food is really good and reasonably priced. The waiters were helpful. The owner was really friendly. If I decide to bring lil' muachi there again (which I probably would), I would go for lunch to avoid the pub goers (which hopefully that would help avoid the smokers). 

I told the owner that we would be back and I was not lying. 
MacLaren's Restaurant & Pub
E101 Metropolitan Square, Jalan PJU 8/1 | Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
0126106747

No comments:

Post a Comment