Sunday 26 August 2012

hmm: me and chicken pox

I have been quarantined in the bedroom for almost 5 days now. Can you believe I caught the chicken pox virus?

The hardest thing wasnt the itch or the aching- I had to keep myself away from lil' muachi.

I kept convincing myself that this is a good thing. I get to sleep in. I get to catch up on my shows, read a book in peace, complete the photo album. But I realised once you are a mum, all you really want to do is to be able to hold your little one when she smiles and reaches out for you. It has been really tough for me to give her blowing kisses and walk away.

I should have taken the chicken pox jab. For those of you who havent, please do. I feel like a pimply teenager now. That is my advice for this blog - take the jab.

Once lil' muachi is 1 years up, you can be sure that she will be taking that jab.

If you ever catch it, just remember you are doing your kid a favor by staying away. I also read that people around you can still take the jab to avoid catching the virus from you.

2 more days to go..... pop you blardy pox.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment