Monday 13 August 2012

hmm: Headgear

I never understood why some parents wear headbands on their baby daughters. Especially if their daughters looked like boys. Even if she is dressed from head to toe in flowers and carrying a flower, she will still look like a boy. But now she will be a boy in drags.

Regardless, I thought I'll jump on the wagon and give it a shot. Obviously, I got creative and used things I own.





Honestly, just rummage through your cupboard and wardrobe. As long as it looks like a headband and comfortably stays on her head, you got yourself a winner.


3 comments:

  1. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my
    own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
    Here is my site bdsm chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I'm on blogspot. The engine is google. Pretty user friendly. Just create an account if you don't have a gmail yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there colleagues, pleasant article and
    nice arguments commented at this place, I am
    really enjoying by these.
    Feel free to visit my web blog :: tranny cam

    ReplyDelete