Monday 3 June 2013

Made in Malaysia Children's Book

Of all the products I have reviewed so far, I do not believe I have not done one that is "all Malaysian".

Just last month, lil' muachi received a children's book that is written and drawn by Malaysian talents. 

Presenting - The Adventures of Beebo & Friends!

The writer is the Editor of ParenThots (the parenting website where I contribute my articles).

It's such a great feeling to see that she has actually written a children's book! 

.


Her book follows the adventures of Beebo who is the main character and the story takes place in a fictional place called DeliLand. 

There are two stories in the book. Both stories carries teachings of good values. The first story even carries a riddle for kids to solve!

The content is for slightly older kids but the younger kids can still enjoy the pictures and colors featured in the book. 

The one thing that I find pretty great about this book is that the characters are drawn to look like Malaysians. So for once, lil' muachi can look at characters that looks like the people we see in our daily lives. 


Lil' muachi is still too young to follow the story but gets a blast looking at the cartoons. I wonder if one day lil' muachi will get a chance to flip through pages of a book that her mummy has written! Dummy guide for the new age Asian Mothers? hmm...



The Adventures of Beebo & Friends! is selling in MPH and Kinokuniya at RM24.90

Beebo has his own facebook at facebook.com/beebobooks. Check it out!


Dear Readers, 
I have revamped and created a new blog. For readers interested to follow my postings, please visit http://zchicchick.blogspot.com/
Thank you for your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment