Tuesday 17 July 2012

hmm: MA MA..FINALLY!

16th July 2012. THE day lil' muachi finally uttered the word MAMA. Yes IN YOUR FACE GOTH. FYI, she did not look at anything and everything as when she says da-da. For this special occasion, it was her looking at me and going "na-na...na-na...MA-MA"

*tear*


ok actually the first time I heard it was on the 2nd of July when we were on-board a plane and it was about to take off. I think I saw panic flashed across her face as she looked at me and said "Mama". But then again, it was noisy. So I disregarded what I heard. 


The first time her nanny heard it was when she was down with bad flu (two weeks back which explains why I did not post anything). Then again maybe she was trying to make me happy.


But it does make me wonder if all the moments on tv shows are in fact true.  When one is scared or feeling sick, one really would want his/her mummy. Just in the case of lil' muachi.


I guess mothers do make everything seem better.

No comments:

Post a Comment