Sunday 1 September 2013

Blog Revamped

Dear Readers,

I have learnt a lot from here and also my contributions to ParenThots. As Little Muachi is now bigger, I have decided to create a new blog. My new blog will follow little muachi a bit more in terms of fashion, accessories. I will still maintain my product reviews. 

For readers interested to follow my postings, please go to http://zchicchick.blogspot.com/

Thank you again for supporting this blog and I hope that you will check out the new one!

Please note that I will cease further postings here.

xxx
Lil' Muachi Mum



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I couldnot find your email address to contact you. I am from www.bookurve.com and we are Malaysian startup online bookstore. We are seeking your help to reach out to readers. please contact us through contact@bookurve.com and we will discuss more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I've dropped you a note at contact@bookurve.com/ Alternatively you can email me at zcchick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete